Jul 2, 2021
In this episode we discuss:
- "Obamacare" was challenged again in the most recent ACA update
and found by the Supreme Court to be constitutional so the Net
Investment Income Tax (NIIT) stands.
- The Delaware Relief Grant applications for forgiveness have
been extended and emails with further guidance will be issued by
the State of Delaware soon.
- Qualified Business Income Deduction and other provisions of the
TJCA of 2017 are scheduled to end in 2025.
- Payroll and HR professionals are the newest target of scammers
trying to get W-2 data.
- Setting up and IRA for youth that have Earned Income could give
them a jump on their retirement savings.
We also talk about the Jamaican Lottery Scam that is becoming
one of the biggest illicit markets in Jamaica and impacting a
disturbing amount of elderly Americans. Find out what you
should be discussing with your elderly relatives and friends