Feb 10, 2023
In this episode we discuss:
- The IRS has hired 5,000 service operators. Find out how
it may impact tax season.
- Form 1099K reporting requirements (for businesses that use 3rd
party payment vendors such as Venmo and Paypal) for
- One-time charitable giving is allowed from IRAs for those under
59.5 years old without penalty for qualified
- Bonus Depreciation starts to drop this year, falling to
80%. Find out what you should do to prepare.
- Depreciation caps on business vehicles has
- Form 1099s may now be filed directly on IRS.gov.
We also hear from Bobbi Jo Webber, of Webber
Family Farms. She gives an insider's look at what it
takes to run a large agribusiness operation, what it really means
to have organic chickens, and how she strives to educate the public
for a better understanding of where their food comes from.
For great videos and updates, follow the "Follow the Field" and
"Follow the Flock" series on their facebook page at Webber