Apr 8, 2022
In this episode:
- Secure Act 2.0 has been passed by the House and is now on to
the Senate. Look for updates on Required Minimum
Distribution, Charitable Giving, Employer Benefit Plans, lowering
the Excise Tax and more.
- There are issues with some taxpayers being required to give
back refunded amounts due to the Premium Tax Credit.
- If businesses are considering buying large assets, they may
want to get the purchase in during 2022 to receive the full Bonus
- The State of Delaware has introduced a bill that may distribute
$300 to all Delaware taxpayers to subsidize increased gas
- The tax credits currently available for installing solar panels
will end soon.
We also hear the story of Steven Palladino, of Viking Financial
Group, who defrauded his close-knit community along with his own
Aunt who raised him.