Jul 15, 2022
In this episode:
- The IRS will start using voicebots for incoming calls regarding
collections with plans to expand its usage.
- New Overtime Rules will potentially be released this fall.
- If cryptocurrency is being used it triggers a taxable
event. The IRS is cracking down on these transactions.
- We review new policy proposals from the Biden
- Now is the time to organize your tax records and QuickBook
files. Your CPA will be able to help you with tax
planning. There's not much that can be done to reduce tax
liability in February-April.
We also hear the story of James Duncan and his partner Hendrix
Montecastro who convinced investors to invest in their real estate
investment Ponzi scheme, leaving many of them in extreme debt and