Jul 29, 2022
In this episode:
- The Build Back Better Bill (BBB) is currently being held from
- The IRS assessed 37.3 billion returns for civil penalties in
- US Citizens working overseas must still pay US taxes, although
some specific situations may be excluded.
- There are currently 9.3 million paper returns from 2021
awaiting IRS review.
- The State of Delaware recently passed a bill allowing for
additional tax savings for Delaware residents retiring from the
Our guest this week is Katie Davison, the General Manager of
She speaks about company culture, the importance of technology
and doing more with less, and the struggles industries that have to
provide price quotes are facing with constantly fluctuating supply