Dec 30, 2022
In this episode we discuss:
- Worker Classification: The IRS is still
taking a hard look at the distinction between an employee and a
contractor. Make sure you've identified your workers
- Passive Loss Rules: Know the rules of
what you can claim from passive activities.
- 1099K new filing rule, which was going to require the issuing
limit to drop to $600 or more, has been suspended.
- Omnibus Bill has been passed by Congress and is waiting the
President's signature. Here details of how the Secure Act 2.0
will impact your tax situation.
- Automatic enrollment in employee retirement plans.
- New catch-up rules for retirement savings.
- Matching Student Loan payments.
We also hear the story of "Dr." Malachi Love-Robinson. A
17 year-old who posed as a doctor and defrauded patients out of