Jul 16, 2021
In this episode we discuss:
- DE Contractor registration is required as of 8/1/2021.
- Proposed legislation is in the works that would make quarterly
tax payments much less confusing.
- PPP loans are coming due starting this month! Portals to
ask for forgiveness are open.
- The deadline to submit your information for approval for monies
accepted from the DE Relief Grant is also starting this month.
- IRS.gov has a tax withholding estimator you can use to get a
good idea of what your withholdings should be.
Plus, we tell the story about how New Orleans was let down by
their Mayor during their hour of need.