Jul 1, 2022
In this episode:
- We review the Wash Sale Rules for stock.
- We discuss the nuances you should be aware of regarding Capital
- If you want to elect portability, you MUST file an Estate Tax
- The annual gifting amount of $6,000 can be placed directly into
an IRA for a child, IF that child is earning income.
- Bank accounts in foreign countries MUST be disclosed to the
- Hiring your child is a great tax strategy.
We also hear from our guest, Pastor Jamillah A. Mantilla, Ph.D.,
MBA. She is a pastor, traveling companion, clinical
counselor, educator, advocate, stock trader and global
leader. Hear how she balances all of her identities, her
passion for helping to end human trafficking, and her calling to
serve other and help them heal.
Find her at: